Online Marketing for Restoration Companies
Internet marketing for restoration companies involves implementing intelligent, creative techniques to not only drive traffic to your site, but to also substantially increase conversions to sales on your site.
Restoration Company Services
Your Restoration company may offer one or more of the following services to residential or commercial customers:
- Fire and Water Damage Restoration
- Contents Cleanup and Restoration
- Property Reconstruction
- Mold Inspection and Remediation
- Crawl Space Sealing
- Basement Waterproofing
- Basement Finishing
- Home Energy Efficiency Services
- Commercial Disaster Restoration
- Cleanup Services
For every service you offer, you want to create strong content pages with quality content that is easily searchable through any of the top search engines. These proven methods should greatly enhance the amount of quality traffic to your site and help impact the overall number of conversions to sales.
CSM Key Ideas for Restoration Business
Here are some key ideas and steps to help you create online marketing content that will strengthen the marketing of your restoration business:
- Your URL and website are crucial to your business.
- Develop great content, including the overall site structure, and observe your analytics through tools like Google Analytics to view your overall site traffic.
- Develop content that has strong keywords but is not ”spammy” in tone. The content should be conversational and have calls to action, but not repetitive or sound artificial.
- Read content out loud to hear if it has a natural tone.
- Develop strong links and graphics on content pages.
- Develop “city pages” that showcase all the cities within your service area.
- Interview “content experts” with insider knowledge of their industry’s products and services who can share that information with keywords.
- Control as much of the content on your website as possible - you should own most, if not all, of the content on your website.
- Invest in PPC (pay-per-click) technology to increase your sales.
- Domain Name – Make sure that you own your domain name. You can go to www.whois.com to find out the name of the registered owner. If you don’t own it, you will need to contact the owner and find out what it will take to own your URL.
- Develop custom analytics and tracking for your site visits, top performing keywords, and leads (from customer calls and recordings, and form submissions and orders) by date range. These tools will enable you to see the results of your online marketing approach, and any other current or past marketing efforts.
- Implement a tracking system that tracks all of your online and marketing mediums to help you make better business decisions and improve your return on investment.
- Explore the power of social media through such entities as Facebook and Twitter.
- Google Places, Yahoo, Bing, Yelp, and other citation sites should be set up properly while ensuring that your listings and website links are all correct.
- If you are not already monitoring your online reviews on Google, and the main citation sites, you need to get started now! Add a review component to your site that filters through and only posts (on your site) reviews of four out of five points, or higher.
- Make sure that you have lots of positive reviews.
- Integrate responsive technology. This allows the content on your website to adapt in format/size to smart devices like Ipads or smartphones. Responsive technology allows you to create and update one site (instead of two) that has both online and mobile responsiveness.
- When hiring an online marketing company, choose one that specializes in fire and water restoration, and review the contract in detail. A month-to-month contract is a good choice, as it will make the marketing company earn your business each month.
Restoration Client Spotlight
Following reviews are received from Central Station Marketing clients on web marketing services.
Evan,The only reason i did not give you all 5s,is for what you do not have any control over, namely the information, awards certificates, photographs, that I need to give to you so you can better market me and my firm... Read more about Mike Davis reviewRead More
Central Station Marketing and their Jupiter platform is the perfect platform for Floodbusters Basements. Our website continues to place higher in the search engines. The staff at Central Station is highly skilled and attentive... Read more about Pete Sommerfeldt reviewRead More
Couldn't be happier -- we think you all are da bomb!! Certainly recommending CSM to others is a no-brainer. You've exceeded my expectations. The only things we had to work through have been getting peeps to the stream... Read more about Sheryl Powers reviewRead More
CSM is not your average website designer and optimization company. Where others fall short and fail, they excel with proven results. And we should know - we hired three companies, all of which failed miserably, before finding them... Read more about Terri Arnett reviewRead More